Sunday, March 6, 2016

A snippet I added to my story in honor of an old friend.

     “This is Cecil!” The man the swept up a small pile of rocks from the chair and


Draw-Cute-Faces-and_or-Paws-on-Your-Pet-Rock-Final

This isn’t at all what Cecil looks like. Cecil is a three-rock compilation.


showed them to Gina with a flourish. “He has been my companion for many years.”

Gina could see the pile of rocks was glued together and they had a face crudely painted on them. Gina couldn’t help but to giggle. “My apologies Mister…”

The man said, “Hammurabi Finch, and Master Cecil, at your service.” He then gave Gina a deep bow.

 


This is where the entire story begins to revolve around Cecil!


Actually. No, No it doesn’t.



A snippet I added to my story in honor of an old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment