Monday, April 18, 2016

Revisions coming!

I have some work to do on the story then I guess it’s back to the editor!


That sucks, I hate the idea of it being edited again but I want the story to read well and I don’t want it to be full of errors and distractions.


I doubt I’ll sell enough of the first book to make the money back before the second book is out so it’s really coming down to persistence, discipline, and dedication. The first book will sit there, mocking me while I work on the second book.


The first book will sit there, mocking me while I work on the second book.


Once the second book is out, I’m hoping it drives interest into both books. If you’re like me, you don’t invest your time in someone who hasn’t invested it in themselves. The best way to show people I’m serious is to get a second book done.


The good news is, I think I have a cover that’ll work.


2016-04-16 11_03_54-Kindle Cover Creator



Revisions coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment